ie; Cancellations and Delays
Before you call or write please read the following. It should answer most questions...
- Attending and participating in a practice is your best way of finding out about the BRBA. I find that 95% of people that call me on the phone never come up. They are curious not serious. So come to the gym.
- We charge $50 a month. No contracts.
- The first session is free
- THERE IS NO CONTACT UNTIL YOU ARE READY. You are not going to hit or get hit until you are ready. If you listen and practice you should get very little when the time comes
- If you are not interested in sparring or competing that is OK with us. However you will be trained as though you were. There is no watered down version of our training
- Wear gym clothes and bring a water bottle. We will have the equipment here for you to use until you get your own. We can guide you in your purchase of equipment. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EVERLAST.
- Anyone age 12 and under is allowed membership on a trial basis until we see if they have the discipline to listen and behave. They must be accompanied by an adult. We are not a babysitting service.
- There is no limit on age. Ages 8 and up.
- Males and females are both welcome.
- If you have physical limitations you must inform Coach Berkman of them prior to your service
- There is no minimum attendance however if you desire to spar or compete then you better be showing up on a regular basis.
- If you bring anyone with you to practice they must remain in the sitting area and not roam around the gym or get in the way.
BRBA IS ABOUT BOXING. THAT IS IT. IF YOU COME HERE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BOX AND YOU WILL BE IN SHAPE TO DO IT.
We do not allow whiners, posers, or prima donnas at the BRBA! However if you are infected with any of these ailments we will cure you of them... gladlyNow attend a practice.
see you there -CVB